is a glue-less vinyl floor
system, a floating luxury vinyl floor. After years of research and
testing, Congoleum finally put this flooring into production in
mid 2010. Here is why Congoleum Connections has earned the
Best of Class Award
- 100% water-resistant
- Can be installed in any room in your home from the basement
to the attic
- Hides minor subfloor irregularities thus eliminating the
- Warm and comfortable
- Requires no adhesives
- Overcomes the problems experienced by competitive products
- Has a
25 year Residential Warranty covering manufacturing defects,
wear, fading and staining and a
5 Year Light Commercial Warranty
The key to the success of this flooring is its patented Smart LinkTM
glue-less connection system. Congoleum uses a system found only
in the aerospace industry. It was developed to facilitate the construction
of space craft. This high tech film is applied to each plank leaving
an exposed strip to adhere to the next plank. What makes this system
superior to all others is:
- Planks can be pulled apart, repositioned or replaced
- Adhesive remains fully intact, unlike competitive products
- Bond increases over time
Installation is quick and easy
|Install first row parallel
to the longest wall and remove the release paper.
||Start next row.
||Continue installing planks.
- Made in 15 styles with 6 different repeats per style
- Size - 6" x 48"
- Gauge - .160"
- Micro-Bevel edges
- Wear Layer - 12 mil Urethane with Aluminum Oxide
- 11 pieces per carton
- 22 feet per carton
- 38 lbs. per carton
Congoleum Connections compared to its competitors
|Floating Plank Product Comparison Chart
||Mannington LOC N Go
|Wear Surface - Mils
For more information on Congoleum Connections:
Save at Efloors!
You’ll save big when you buy from Efloors.com. Order FREE samples
of Congoleum Connections today. Act now and also get FREE shipping
on your Congoleum Connections anywhere in the continental USA.