Online Sales/Service Representative
a rapidly growing online store selling major brand name laminate
and hardwood flooring across the
As an Online Sales/Service Representative, you would be working
with a small group of highly motivated individuals who are building
this business from the ground up and having lots of fun doing it!
- Learn internet sales, the fastest growing segment in retailing today.
- Train under experienced certified flooring specialists.
- Discover the world of floor covering and meet the small fraternity of those who've made a great career of it.
- No travel, casual dress, camaraderie, flexible hours, good pay and future opportunity.
If you are looking
for a growth company to begin your career this is it.
Efloors.com will enable you to learn all aspects of the floor
covering industry from the ground up.
Efloors.com is a division of the FCA family of companies, which began as a single
flooring store in 1976.
Over the years, FCA has grown in numbers and in size, along
with its reputation for offering cutting-edge, high-quality floor
covering products, fashionable interior furnishings and outstanding
service. FCA companies
now generate over $100 million in sales per year, and include several
major retail centers, design centers, an online company, a commercial
division and a nationwide buying group of retail stores that stretch
from New Jersey to New Mexico.
Efloors.com founder, Bob Hill, stated that our people are our greatest resource and what
keeps us growing is our commitment to the best possible service,
wide selection, great quality and superior value.
Think you're a good fit?
The ideal candidate may come from any one of a variety of
consumer sales positions but will most likely have been successful
selling big-ticket items (over $100) and demonstrate:
- A track record of 2 years or more of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- High-end/specialty or department store experience is preferred.
- Proven ability to give consumers the feeling that we care about them.
- A cooperative, enthusiastic, and eager to learn attitude.
- Old fashion work ethic.
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- Drug free. Shall pass drug and pre-employment tests.
- A valid driver's license.
- Bilingual ability is a plus!
- Health and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Vision and Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible hours
- Employee discounts
To apply, submit your resume to Human Resources at: email@example.com or fax to: 815-436-4951.
Contact Efloors today to learn more about this ground floor opportunity.