The unique locking action enables "hands-off" seam repair. Turn the Automatic Locking Mechanism "ON" and the powerhead locks each 1/4" of pin plate travel for easy pattern alignment. Turn the locking action "OFF" and the stretcher works in the conventional "non-locking" mode.
- Adjustable pin depths for different carpet thicknesses.
- Holds up to 300 lbs of stretch tension.
- Tailblade swivel construction allows for angle stretching in any direction off of tackstrip.
- Solid die cast frame stands up to years of dependable service.
- ON/OFF knob provides locking or conventional operation.
- Custom molded carrying case.
- Includes tail blade (not shown).