One 18.5 oz. can will clean and protect up to a 9' x 12' area.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Test small area of carpet for colorfastness to water (not recommended for non-colorfast oriental rugs).
2. Move furniture aside.
3. Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
4. Shake can well, hold upside down 2 feet above carpet, spray in a sweeping motion, applying with a thin, even layer of foam.
5. With a clean, damp sponge or mop, scrub the carpet first in one direction, then in a cross-wise direction until the foam disappears.
6. Rinse sponge/mop in water, squeeze dry. Sponge carpet in one direction to raise nap for a uniform appearance.
7. When carpet is completely dry, vacuum.