LIMITED 25-YEAR RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY
Effective as of June 01, 2007
Pergo, Inc. ("Pergo") provides the following limited residential warranty to the original purchaser for 25 years from the date of purchase:
1. The laminate surface will not wear through. 2. The floor will not fade due to sun or electrical light. 3. The floor will not stain. 4. The floor will resist damage from moisture due to damp mopping and everyday spills when removed promptly. 5. The joint will remain secure under normal use conditions.
The Pergo Accolade Tiles Limited 25-year Residential Warranty is made subject to the following conditions:
1. The floor must be installed properly in accordance with Pergo installation instructions. The instructions should be obtained through a retailer or at 1-800-33-PERGO (1-800-337-3746) or www.pergo.com
2. The flooring must be used only indoors in residential areas. This limited warranty does not apply if used in any commercial setting.
3. Surface wear must not have occurred as a result of improper or inadequate maintenance or accidents, such as damage caused by scratching, impact or cutting.
4. Surface wear must be readily visible (i.e. approximately 1/2 square inch).
5. This limited warranty does not apply to water damage, including but not limited to water damage caused by flooding, standing water (water that remains on floor longer than 30 minutes), leaking pipes, household mechanical failures, appliance leaks or pet urine.
6. This limited warranty does not apply to damage caused by water or moisture in the subfloor or underneath the flooring, including but not limited to damage from subfloor hydrostatic pressure (water or moisture under the floor that is transmitted to the surface through exerted pressure) or other conditions that result in water or moisture being below the floor.
7. This limited warranty does not apply to flooring installed on a concrete subfloor unless a non-recycled (100% virgin resin) 6-mil. polyethylene film vapor barrier with a density of 0.92 lbs./cubic ft. and a thickness tolerance of +/- 10% is installed over concrete subfloor that emits a water vapor no greater than 5 lbs. per 1,000 sq.ft. within 24 hrs.
8. This limited warranty does not apply to Pergo moldings.
9. Installation of flooring that contains any manufacturing defect is not covered by this warranty.
Pergo Limited 6-Month Manufacturing Warranty
Pergo provides a limited warranty to the original purchaser for six (6) months from the date of purchase covering any manufacturing defects in the flooring.
The Pergo Limited 6-Month Manufacturing Warranty is made subject to the following condition:
The limited warranty does not cover any damage that occurs during the shipment.
How to Make Claims:
Any claim under the Pergo Accolade Tiles Limited 25-Year Residential Warranty or Pergo Limited 6-Month Manufacturing Warranty must be made by contacting your retailer within 30 days after the basis for the claim is detected. In addition, any claim under either limited warranty must be made before the end of the applicable limited warranty period. Proof of purchase, including the date of purchase, must be presented to make a claim.
If Pergo accepts a claim under either of these limited warranties, Pergo will repair or replace, at its option, the affected Pergo flooring material or, if such repair or replacement is not reasonably achievable, Pergo may choose to refund the purchase price of the affected Pergo flooring material. If the design for which a claim is made is no longer available, Pergo will replace the affected floor materials with another Pergo design of equal or greater value at Pergo's discretion. The above remedies are the sole and exclusive remedies for claims on this product.
These limited warranties give you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
PERGO DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT.
Pergo disclaims liability for incidental and consequential damages. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
These limited warranties are not transferable. They extend only to the original end-consumer.
Samples, descriptions, and other information contained in catalogs, advertisements, or other promotional material or statements made by sales representatives or distributors do not constitute any expressed or implied warranty and do not modify, alter or change the terms and conditions of the Pergo Accolade Tiles Limited 25-Year Residential Warranty. No sales representatives or distributors shall have any authority whatsoever to establish, expand or otherwise modify Pergo's warranties.
The provisions of these limited warranties are deemed to be severable and the invalidity or unenforceability of one provision shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
These limited warranties constitute the entire agreement of the parties, and no waiver or amendment shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Pergo.