Product ID: 3066
Max Windsor Windsor Collection Smooth: Hickory 1/2" x 5" Engineered Hardwood TLEHY0810-5
Max Windsor's Windsor collection provides both hand-scraped and smooth visuals. While the hand-scraped adds unique character to any room of your home - The smooth collection provides a more formal aesthetic for a traditional look.
Your Max Windsor floor has been coated with a Bona UV finish to ensure long-lasting beauty. Providing the ultimate in wear, scratch and chemical resistance!
The Windsor collection is backed by a 25 Year Performance Warranty.
Simply glue, staple, nail or float! Offering an ease of installation - no matter which installation method you choose,
|Approved Subfloor:||Wood or Concrete|
|Description:||1/2" Thick (7 ply)|
|Dimensions:||5" Wide x Random Lengths up to 48"|
|Finish Type:||Bona UV Finish|
|Finish Warranty:||25 Years|
|Grade:||Select and Better|
|Locking:||Tongue and Groove|
|Style Name:||Windsor Collection Smooth|
|Where to Install:||On, Above or Below Grade|
Max Windsor 25 Year Warranty
• 25 Years limited warranty for the finish against wear through under proper residential usage and maintenance.
• 5 Years limited warranty for the finish against wear through under light commercial usage with proper maintenance.
• Lifetime limited warranty against warping, buckling or bonding failure under normal residential use.
• Warranty applies only to the original buyers while they own the home.
• Warranty is conditioned upon Manufacturer's receipt of notice in writing from the buyer of the alleged defect prior to expiration of the warranty period and evidence that the products were properly installed and not subject to any of the conditions described below.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
• Manufacture's sole liability on any claim shall be limited to either repair or replacement of the defective products, and shall not be in excess of the price of the goods in question.
• Defect of goods must be proven by inspection procedures deemed proper by the Manufacture.
• Color variations and grain pattern differences.
• Any visible defects noted after installation.
• Building settling or uneven sub-floor.
• Improper Installation.
• Improper maintenance or inadequate care.
• Accidents abuse or misuse.
• Indentations from Stiletto heels on shoes.
• Water damage or damage caused by excessive dryness.
• Discoloration due to excessive sunlight.
• Consequential or incidental damages, such as any loss, expense, or damages other than to the flooring itself that may result from a defect in the flooring.
©1999-2014 Superior Value Products, Inc. All rights reserved. EFLOORS, EFLOORS OUTLET, and EFLOORS.COM are trademarks of Superior Value Products, Inc. or its affiliates.