Max Windsor 25 Year Warranty
• 25 Years limited warranty for the finish against wear through under proper residential usage and maintenance.
• 5 Years limited warranty for the finish against wear through under light commercial usage with proper maintenance.
• Lifetime limited warranty against warping, buckling or bonding failure under normal residential use.
• Warranty applies only to the original buyers while they own the home.
• Warranty is conditioned upon Manufacturer's receipt of notice in writing from the buyer of the alleged defect prior to expiration of the warranty period and evidence that the products were properly installed and not subject to any of the conditions described below.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
• Manufacture's sole liability on any claim shall be limited to either repair or replacement of the defective products, and shall not be in excess of the price of the goods in question.
• Defect of goods must be proven by inspection procedures deemed proper by the Manufacture.
• Color variations and grain pattern differences.
• Any visible defects noted after installation.
• Building settling or uneven sub-floor.
• Improper Installation.
• Improper maintenance or inadequate care.
• Accidents abuse or misuse.
• Indentations from Stiletto heels on shoes.
• Water damage or damage caused by excessive dryness.
• Discoloration due to excessive sunlight.
• Consequential or incidental damages, such as any loss, expense, or damages other than to the flooring itself that may result from a defect in the flooring.